What a Strange Day

Today was a weird day.  Friend canceled our lunch plans.  Other friend canceled afternoon plans.  Third friend canceled dinner plans.  Very weird.  I will take it as a redirection from God.  So, Kara and I decided to make plans and have fun while we also got things done.  We went to the library so she could get the Percy Jackson books to read a second time through.  Then we took pictures at the park.  I didn't see much that was particularly amazing, so then we headed out to get an oil change.  Very weird day, redirected.  Just trying to go with the flow.





I was taking this gentleman's picture and didn't even see his wife!

Boy does she blend right in.


Some trees have been blooming a while and others are
just getting ready to shine.

I should look at Kara's pictures.  She surely got something
interesting here!

Making an oil change fun with Kara


Happy Friday, y'all!

Comments