The new house, 9/9

I have so much to say about my trip to Maryland, but for today I'll share pictures of the big house so you can see the progress that was made while I was gone.

The roof is done.  (I think it is.  It looks like it is.)



I don't think the electrical panels had all this stuff in it.  I don't remember the pink.



The HVAC guys put this on the one box, but the other one is still empty:


On top of that box - it goes up into the ceiling.

The vents all have these plates on top:


The recessed lights all used to have this paper insert:


But most don't anymore:




The external wall is really coming along.  This is going to take forever.



Look at that corner.  I am so happy with
their work.

Meanwhile, Kara plays in her sand pit every day.  Sweet girl.


More to come tomorrow.

Comments