New pics, 9/27

The last few days have been pretty uneventful, which is why I haven't posted.  Wednesday was cool because Ron came to town to fish with Michael and I got to have lunch with him AND show him the new house.  Since he is pretty much my Uncle, I was SUPER excited.  Let's see, what else.  Friday after school (Kara got 100% on her spelling test and her math test - so proud of her), I took myself to Huntsville to Bath and Body Works and Target.

After church today, I went to the new house to do some Bible study on my front porch (I even brought a lawn chair!) and took some pictures of what they have been up to this week.

I pulled up to the house to see scaffolding and
tarps.  They are working the stone up the house!

In front of the master bedroom

Vents into the crawl space

So much is done!

In front of the porch and guest bedroom

Guest bedroom in the front, Kara's room in the back


On the side of the master bedroom.
Look how far they've gotten!

Look what I found in the garage - the very first drywall!

And the first pile of dirt swept.  I have
been dying to sweep out the house, and
someone finally did.

From the porch, looking over to the stone
crawling up the master bedroom.

Good progress!

I'm not sure if you can see it, but there is a box in the attic
above the kitchen.  Not sure what it is for - that's not
where the hood is going over the stove of anything.

They've made good progress on the fireplace.

They cleared stuff out of the kitchen.

Stone sitting on the back screened in porch for the fireplace.

Behind the fireplace, in the hallway -
more scaffolding.

Look how much stone they've used.

Wired for the alarm system.
Obviously, this is where the keypad
will go - it's in the mudroom right outside
the master bedroom door.

The ventilation thingy near the master
bedroom door has been boxed in.

They widened the door to my shower.

They widened the door to Michael's shower.

Front door is wired for alarm.

Garage door is wired for alarm.

Furnace in Michael's garage is boxed in.

The inside of boat garage - electrical for
the RV pad.

Electrical and water for RV pad (on the side of
Michael's boat garage).

Electrical for RV

The electrical behind the garage from the outside.

Running outside.

One more peek at that drywall.  Drywall for the whole
house is right around the corner!

Comments