The Big Vacation


I'm so excited!

I love everything about this!  :-)

Comments

Elisabeth said…
I'm so bummed that there are no other ships that leave from Charleston SC. I want to try a different one when we take the kids but don't want to go all the way to FL. Is Kara going with you guys? Your trips mean so much more to me since we have gone on a cruise now!
jeday0323 said…
Liz, there are LOADS that go out of Baltimore! Come see us for a day or two and leave your car here - the port is like 20 minutes away, I'll be happy to drive you.

We are not taking Kara. We brought her one time, and it was fun, but we're used to cruises being alone time where we hang out and play bridge with our favorite friends. Bringing Kara wasn't the same. :-P

I can't wait! This is the big one! We have been planning this for years. We even reserved a room with a window. We're moving on up now. :-)
Kattrina said…
You must be so excited! That sounds like such a fun time - and I've always wanted to go to Iceland and Norway! I can't wait to see your posts and hear all about it.