phone pics

Well, Kara has a cold today and it seems to be hitting her harder than it has already hit Michael and I.  Even with cold medicine making her feel better, she asked to take the day off for school and I think it's a good idea.  I don't think she'd be able to focus, and we are still about a month ahead, so I'm not worried.  :-)

I should be doing laundry, but I think I should put it off for a bit and we should look through my phone pictures.  Doesn't that sound like more fun?

I take my pictures off my phone regularly (are you surprised that I'm anal about it?) and this is just from January.


 
I ordered the first three seasons of Cougar Town.  I totally love this show.  It's the new Friends and I feel the need to quote it all day, just like Friends.

 I started shopping for the tile in the new bathrooms.  The tippy top of this picture has the marble looking tile I want to use for the floors, then the bottom right has the white with a band of grey marble for the walls I want to use in the showers.  I think it will be gorgeous and it won't break the bank because it's all ceramic (aka not real marble aka fake).

 Here's my pretty girl at the airport waiting to pick my parents up as they came home from Florida.  My mom missed us so much, but I think my Dad could have stayed there for a whole month.  Not that he didn't miss us, but Florida is warm, has no office he must report to, and has inexpensive golf courses.  :-)

 Walking out of the church after volunteering for the day, God showed me this amazing sunset.  It was mostly cloudy, but the sun still lit the sky on fire.

Kara had horse riding lessons yesterday.  It was so cold, but she still rode Chaps with 4 layers of clothes on and did a great job.  He is a cranky old man, but while the kids are riding him, he's a perfect gentleman.

The instructor is letting her have more and more responsibility with the horse, which I like.  I'll be honest though, seeing my 56 pound little one leading around a giant horse does send off little protective mama bells.  :-)

Kara and I always wait way too long between haircuts and we were overdue again.  She loves having her hair washed by the ladies there, and I think you can see the relaxation on her face.  :-)

That's all I have so far.  Have a great weekend!

Comments