New Car



I did end up getting my new car.  We brought it home Friday.  I'm having loads of fun with all the options I got with it.  I had a zero-option car before.  Like, zero.  Like, it was a stick shift, there was nowhere to plug in my mp3 player, my dashboard fuse went out and I could only see half the buttons at night, nothing was digital.  Like zero.  I was lucky to have power windows.

Michael's 4Runner had (past tense - he got his truck) a few options.  Mostly, pressure sensors in his tires.  And they cost a FORTUNE to replace.  I didn't want options because they are too high maintenance.  We keep our cars 10 years, so this is an investment and one that had to be made intelligently.

Weeelllll, Michael talked me into options and I got all the ones the Chevy Equinox offered.  I didn't need/want them ALL, but I really, really wanted a white one and the only 2013 that was white in a 200 mile radius was this one - all tricked out.  Wouldn't you know it - I love the options.

:-)  Toys.  Fun.  :-)

Comments

Elisabeth said…
Did you guys trade your other vehicles in on the new ones or do you still have them?
jeday0323 said…
Thanks, Mom!
Liz, we did trade the other ones - they made for decent down payments.