More Mamaw

We were happy to have Vicky stay through Friday morning.  Her car trouble turned into a nice, long visit, which was so nice.  Here's some more pictures!

They used the large plastic checkers to roll across the counter for a game.  They played for like an hour!  I'm so glad they're happy with cheap entertainment!  :-)


Kara got in at the end, but she wasn't quite as good as Vicky and Michael, but she'll get there.


Then it was time for movie night.  We had a movie night every night Vicky was here.  We got into pjs and watched Wreck it Ralph, Puss In Boots, Happy Feet 2, and Ice Age 3.



Kara and Mamaw played marbles in the mornings.  They played marble games, but mostly they just rolled them around a lot and had to crawl on the floor to pick them up.  :-)


We went to a park to have lunch and play and this little guy sat at the other end of the table while we ate.  It was strange how not-afraid he was.


My pretty girl aka my favorite thing to take pictures of.






Another movie night!  They were both in purple tops and red bottoms - they were twins!



Michael joined us.....for about 30 seconds.  Vicky's face says it all though - she did NOT mind being sandwiched between her oldest son and his only daughter.  :-)


By Thursday I was out of fun hostess ideas (don't worry, I was enjoying myself most of all!) so Vicky and Kara dug in with crafts.  See the tree Vicky made - it has a swing!  All they needed was construction paper and some old cardboard boxes. 



She hand-cut this hay for Kara.  Here Kara is raking it up with her cardboard rake.


Vicky went home first thing Friday morning and had a safe trip home.  I pray that car still has several good years in it.

Comments

Vicky said…
I pray it has LOTS more years of life, too! Thanks again to you and Michael for taking care of the repairs! You don't even know what that meant! Love the pictures with Kara and Michael! He's my favorite oldest son! :D Love you all so much! I had a great EXTENDED visit! Kara and I needed that! :D