Centennial Park

We went for a very short walk and enjoyed the beautiful weather at Centennial Park.  Kara had fun walking for a bit, then asked if we could just let her run and play in the grass.  Sure!  So, Vicky and I found a bench in the shade and I took loads of pictures of the prettiest little girl in the world just playing and being a kid.

My current facebook profile picture:













I love that you can see the berries behind her back that she's trying to feed the ducks:
















My profile picture before it was edited with photoshop to make the colors richer:



Then I turned the camera upside down so Kara's face was right side up, but the grass was upside down.  Artistic or freaky?





Comments

Vicky said…
HA! Love the ones with the grass in the sky! :D I need to get those pics off my laptop cuz there are some really nice ones of Kara I need to scrap! :D