not much

I've been trying to chill more because the bump on my back is not going down, even though the pain is easing up more and more each day.

Sunday I went coupon shopping at ShopRite and stocked up on a bunch of goodies that were rock bottom prices - then I used coupons on top of that AND got catalinas back for it.  :-)  Also, Michael and I watched a movie - XMen, the first class.  When it was over, I said, that was really good, and Michael said, I thought it was dumb and cheesy.  Thank goodness we rented it instead of saw it in the theaters!  ($4.99 vs $20.50)  Renting a movie was a good time to ice my back.
Monday I counted the tithe at church and rested most of the day.  I can't control myself and did a ton of chores, but I ice it as often as I think about it.  Oh, and I made beef spare ribs for the first time and Michael went crazy for them.  I'm definitely doing that again next week!
Tuesday I worked at the church some more, went to Bible study, went back to work, took a trip to the dump, and picked up free nuggets at chick fil a (thanks to a coupon text).  Then I made dinner for my family after the weekly meeting - roasted chicken with mashed potatoes, stuffing, corn, and gravy.  Huh, not so much resting on Tuesday.
Wednesday I stayed home because my furniture was being delivered for the basement.  It is beautiful!  I'm so happy with it.  Now I just have to figure out how to arrange it....  It's a cold, rainy day, so I'm going to make soup for dinner.  That should go nicely with the last of my homemade bread.
Tomorrow is Thursday and I'm taking my mom to get her car worked on and going to a play date with my friends without Kara!  Lol!  Then I'm going to the doctor so he can take a look at my back.  *sigh*  I've been avoiding it because I don't think he'll say anything but keep doing what I'm doing, but it'll make my family feel better if I go.  Not to mention, I can't see the bump on my back, so maybe they're concerned because it's bigger than I think.
Then this weekend we're going camping.

And now you're caught up!  I hope your week is going well too!  :-)

Comments

Kattrina said…
It would be so fun to take a cake decorating class together. I haven't taken a class yet though so I'd probably have to start at the beginning. Do you know how much it is? Last time I looked they were a bit out of our budget but maybe in the Spring?
jessicaday said…
I took my class at Michael's and it was pretty cheap. I don't remember exactly, but I'm thinking like $20 or $40. I remember the "kit" for the class was more than the class.
I'm up for it whenever you are!