Daddy's Hands


Kara was holding my friend's little 2 month old baby (with very close supervision of course!) and I noticed how big her hands looked compared to the baby's hands. I took a picture to remember the moment. After I got home and looked at the picture, I noticed how much Kara's hands look just like her Daddy's hands! Since I happen to absolutely love Michael's hands, I'm so happy to see she has his hands. Vicky, Liz, you guys will probably notice.

I wonder what amazing things she'll do with her hands in her life. Will she write code like her daddy? Will she heal animals? Will she hold a baby? Will she hold many babies? My greatest hope is that she prays with those precious little hands.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a precious post!!
Elisabeth said…
This brought tears to my eyes!! We can only pray that our kids' hands are a blessing in life!
Vicky said…
WOW! That brot tears to my eyes, too! Wonderful post!