Better!


I'm feeling much better and the doctor says it's fine for me to travel as long as I'm feeling okay! The only part of me that is contagious is a cold. Yay!

I have spent the last 4 hours packing for Kara, for me, and all the food we need to bring. I would say it's so much stuff for only 3 days, but most things I have to pack not matter how many days we're gone. (Toothbrush, shampoo, etc.) The hardest part is all the jackets and things for winter time. Anyway, I'm really excited I get to go, and thankful to my mom and Michael for taking over so I could rest and feel better.

I'm going to bed early tonight so we can have a great day in the car.

Comments

Kattrina said…
I hope you have a great trip Jessica. Happy New Year!
jessicaday said…
Thanks, Kattrina - we sure did have a great time. It looks like you did too in Vermont. Happy New Year! :-)
Vicky said…
I'm soooo glad you got to come! It was a good gathering!