Sunday, December 16

I was going to begin this post saying, "I can't believe it's been a week since I posted."  But today isn't the 20th.  lol!  Do you have days like that?  Please tell me you do.

I posted a few more fun videos on youtube.  I am having still having fun with them.  Like this blog, it's great memories.  I plan to do a cooking one this week.  I love watching those, so hopefully you do too!  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-i4XK0XVOwzcj_O0b86M1w

Yesterday I built these:


I'm so glad these are actually tall enough!  And, they swivel.
It only took me about 3 or 4 hours, but it wore me out and I didn't do much else besides laundry and dinner.  lol!

Today was church.  We were the family who lit the advent candle this week, and my sweet friend thought to take a picture of us for me.  :-)


After church was lunch at Waffle House and grocery shopping with my sister.

Tomorrow I get to work at church and a double load of firewood will be delivered.  Awesome!  I LOVE burning a fire.

Have a wonderful week, friends!

Comments