The Fall View

Saturday Alabama (football) played Auburn (our rivalry) in the Iron Bowl.  Alabama stunk it up big time and Auburn played wonderfully.  Alabama fans are saying they are glad we lost so the players' heads won't be so big.  Maybe they'll play better now.  We have lost one game before and still won the championship, so of course we are hoping we will this year too!

Monday was strikingly clear.  I can't remember the last time it's been so clear.  Take a look at these pictures.

With my phone:


With my big camera:





Today I put our Christmas trees up with the windows open.  I have our one big tree plus the 4 little ones.  Trees are easy and pre-lit and in only 3 pieces these days, so this wasn't too much work.

The new little trees needed a lot of fluffing!

They look like this.

And here is the big one.
 Tomorrow (or whenever) I will decorate them.  Today was the heavy lifting, the vacuuming of the "needles", and making sure the lights work.

Comments