Photography Class/Fun

We sort of did this for school and sort of did this because we were bored and needed something fun to do.  We went into the woods, armed with cameras, and go to taking pictures.

Here are my favorites Kara took:






We like this one because we think it looks menacing.


This is my favorite one she did.  I love the angle, the
moss, the light, and that curly leaf.  LOVE.


Pine needles.

This tree looks like it's wearing a corset
or something.  lol.  The light is pretty.

I love Shadow's shadow.

And here are my favorites I took:

This guy was about the size of my thumbnail.  I wish I had
a tripod because my hand is so unsteady!  This was the
best focus I could get.





I know they are where spiders live, but I think the colors
in spiderwebs are so pretty.



I wish this picture was more focused.  Again, unsteady hand.

Still alive, but rough around the edges.






I loved the colors and light here.  Green, yellow, and red.

Then I looked over and saw this next to it.  I love this.




I told her to stop sticking her neck out,
but that led to giggles and the photo
shoot was over.






Pretty soon all the branches will look like this.

How could anyone be unhappy when they are going for a stroll in the woods?  So beautiful.

Comments

Vicky said…
L.O.V.E. PERIOD!