Beauty All Around Me

I know some people aren't cat people.  Some cats are mean, but so are some dogs.  So are some children for that matter!  Our kitties are sweet.  Super sweet.  Shiloh would wear a leash all day if it meant she could be wherever Kara is all day long.


And Shadow is so sweet he literally crawls into my lap and leans against me so I can hug him.  He also lays like a baby in my arms.


They are very sweet.  Very good kitties.

I absolutely love coming home when the sun is low.  (Which is 3:30 these days.)  The weeds light up like little candles.  I know it may just look like weeds to you, but I think they are absolutely beautiful.



It's hard to get a good picture, but it makes me happy.  That, along with all the deer around here, especially this time of year.  And the owl that was hooting on my roof the other evening.  I just love everything about living here.

Oh, and I am really liking our desks.  Look at my beautiful view:


Isn't she gorgeous?

Comments

Vicky said…
I love that the grasses and weeds look like glowing candles in the sun!