While the Cat's Away...

...the mice will play.

Wait, Kara isn't the cat!  And I haven't been playing!

While Kara has been gone, I have:
 * worked at the church
 * did lesson plans for next week
 * researched more 8th grade curriculum
 * received and planned more 8th grade curriculum
 * transitioned the kitties to sleeping outside at night now
 * cleaned and put away all kitties cages and litter boxes in the garage
 * cleaned the back porch (I found a cheese stick under the furniture, a mouse, a scorpion, and a lizard)
 * cleaned the whole garage
 * worked on bills, filed
 * organized
 * cleaned all toilets and sinks
 * worked ahead on Bible study
 * made dinners for two
 * grocery shopped

I know how to party!!

Today I get Kara back, and this weekend we will work on our Minecraft Trunk or Treat.

It was nice to catch up on all of this stuff, but I miss Kara!!



I don't think she misses us.  ;-)

Comments