Slow Day, so Pics of Kitties

I feel like I don't have much to say.  Are you intrigued already?  lol.

Sunday and Monday were two days straight of go, go, go.

I tried a new recipe Monday and Michael and I laughed about how bad it was.  Tonight I made a favorite casserole - ground beef, hash browns, cheese - I call it cheeseburger and fries casserole and serve it with ketchup.

Today I woke up early (at 6:30) to the sound of the garage door opening and closing.  Um, no one in this house should be doing that, so I bolted up in bed to go check it out.  It was Kara - she didn't sleep most of the night because of a stuffy nose and sore throat.  Her cold set in hard today, so we skipped school.  On the second day of school.  Ugh.  We compromised - she watched science educational videos all day and she read a chapter for history.  I'll call that a half day.  Check.

After two days in a row of going non stop, it was nice to wear comfy clothes, not put on makeup, and catch up on computer/bills/cards stuff.

Meanwhile, the kitties are still awesome.  While looking back at pictures of Kara to send to the aunts and grandmas, I saw some old pictures of the kitties.  I'll show you some old ones, as well as some new ones.


One week old, nursing with mama, eyes still closed.
Can you find our two black fur balls?

I think they are three weeks old in these:



I held one of the black ones and he/she
climbed up on my shoulder
and sat on my back.  <3



Look at the tiny cuteness!




Now skip to when we brought them to our house.  They are 9 weeks old here:


I adore this picture.

Sleepy baby.




Here they are just a few weeks ago - about 3 months old.


Outdoor kitties are so happy.
Right now she is hunting a bug,
so her ears are down.




Avon calling!

They are so big now, but I forget they
are still babies.  They are only 4 pounds!
 Part of me wishes we didn't have pets, but the other part of me sees how happy Kara is and is so glad we have them.

Comments