Not a Day of Rest

Sunday can't always be a day of rest.  Usually it is, but this week we had the last of our friends leave Sunday morning, so after church I cleaned the house after all these people.  In between each guest I was cleaning their bathroom, sweeping the house, vacuuming, changing sheets and towels, all of that normal stuff.  So, I did all of that one last time PLUS cleaning the windows.  Why do children NEED to touch glass?  We built this house for grown ups because our ten year old doesn't do stuff like that.  Eh, it was all worth it to have our friends here.  :-)

I have all these pictures of myself because I send selfies to my sister, who left when I was still really bad off from the accident.  She likes seeing me well and doing normal things.  So this post is all the pictures of me doing chores!  Aren't you glad you have this life changing blog post to read today?  lol.

Changing sheets.  Again.

Vacuuming the guest room.

We found Ellie's sunglasses under Kara's
bed and she is thrilled to hear we get
to keep them!

Vacuumed Kara's room.

Cleaned this bathroom.  Again!  It really needs cleaned after
every single visitor - even if they stay three days, a family
of four can do some damage in the bathroom.  :-)

Review school lessons - today (Monday) is our
first day of school!

Cleaning out the cat's cages, including
all new litter.  Once a week.

Kara does most of the work - I just help.
They are her responsibility, but she is
only ten years old.  She's not my slave.

Doing windows.  WHY do kids have to
touch the glass?
Isn't Kara cute in the background with
one of her kitties?
This neat freak was very chill all summer with all these guests.  I was just so happy to have everyone here.  That doesn't mean the day the last person left I didn't go crazy cleaning though.  :-)  It was cluttered and smudged for months.

(P.S.  All this cleaning and caring about things being dirty shows you how well I'm feeling.  I'm back to my normal self!)

Comments

Unknown said…
I am SOOOO glad to hear you're cleaning!!! LOL Seriously, so thankful you are doing normal things now. Praise the Lord.
jeday0323 said…
Thank you Stephanie! Me too!