First Week Back at School

Kara and I started up school this week.  Despite Kara being sick, she only needed to take one day off school.

Here's the thing.  We started sixth grade in the spring.  Then we took a few months off, moved, and I don't need anything else in this list.  That's A LOT.  I fully expected to have to re-do all of sixth grade.  Considering we only did about a month's worth of work, I was fine with that.  But Kara remembered so much!

Don't get me wrong - we were done with an entire chapter in Science and spending this week reviewing so she could take a test on that (boring) stuff was difficult.  But, she pulled off a B on that test anyway.

I couldn't believe how much Spanish she remembered.

I'm just so proud of her.  And it's so much fun to teach her.  I am so grateful that we get to live this extraordinary life!

Hmmmm, I wonder how many state capitals she remembers.  I know what we're doing next week!

Here are some cute pictures of us doing school on the back porch so the kitties could join us.


Kitties love playing with our long hair

They are so cute!

They don't think sixth grade is exciting.


I LOVE being a homeschool teacher.  Every single part of it is awesome.  You might even say I was meant to do it.  <3

Comments