Deep Creek Lake - Day 3

We woke up the next day to bright sunshine.  Ah, how nice and relaxing.  The rain brought in a cool front and we opened the windows and let the breeze in.  Beautiful!  Michael fished every day (even though he's in the picture below), Dad golfed most days, and the rest of us just did whatever our hearts desired.

Relaxing, on computers.

This is how I spent my day.  Literally, us girls just wanted to hang out around the house, so I talked with my sister, listened to the birds chirping outside, and relaxed with this puzzle.  I can't tell you how divine it was. 

Michael always finds time to spend with his little girl.  She wanted to play pool, so they did. 










I don't think Kara won any games, but I don't blame her - I can't beat Michael at much either.

We went out to dinner, came home to another fire in the fire pit, and roasted marshmallows and made s'mores.

This vacation is shaping up to something I'd like to do every year!

Comments