Where have I been?

I haven't posted in a while, and that's not like me.  What have I been up to?  Here are the highlights.

 * helped a dear friend pack and had a good-bye party or two as she heads off to move out of state  :-(
 * started a new Bible study at church - Beth Moore's James study
 * been coupon shopping for groceries - canned goods and vitamins have been almost free - it's a January thing
 * been coupon shopping for toys - after Christmas sales have been great and I've only been shopping at Target!
 * recovered from back to back vacations - my house is/was dirty/disorganized
 * in vacation planning mode:  not sure which ones we'll actually go on, but I am a dreamer and a planner (strange combination, isn't it?), but I'm happy
 * hobbies I'm working on (New Year's resolution):  cooking, couponing.  Still need to get back into baking, reading, and crafts.

Things to look forward to:

 * fancy dinner with my best friend, Lara, and her husband tonight - our Christmas present to each other
 * Kara will be off school a lot this month, so I'm going to have to plan something fun - two play dates are already scheduled

Comments