Moneymaker CVS trip

I have a lot to post about - our trip to Florida and New Years resolutions - but I'm going to take my time with those posts after I get home tomorrow. First, a quick post on my CVS trip today.

4 Nivea lip balms - on sale for $2.50 each
- used (2) $3 off 2 Nivea lip balms coupons
- received $5 ECB back for spending $10 in selected Nivea products
spent -$1

2 Colgate Total Advanced toothpastes - on sale for $2.74
- used (2) $1 off any Colgate Total Advanced toothpastes
- received $1 ECB for each toothpaste ($2 ECB total)
$0.74 each

2 Oral B Power Toothbrushes - on sale for $3.99
- used (2) $1 off Oral B coupons
- received $2 ECB for each toothbrush ($4 ECB total)
$0.99 each

The best part, I used a $5 off a purchase of $25 with all of this (which I found in my email inbox from CVS just because they love me) and my subtotal works out to be......
drumroll please.....
-$2.50

Thank you, thank you.

My stockpile has been depleated of most toiletries (which is what it's there for - it went to a good cause), so now it's time to stock up again. And if I can get paid $2 to do it, well, I'm even happier to do it. :)

I converted my mom. She's starting to shop at CVS now - she just got her card today. The question is, who's next? :D

Comments