Getting Ready

Hannah is coming! Hannah is coming!!!! Two more days and I get to go pick her up. This is going to be SO AWESOME!! I have been cleaning, resting (to get well from my cough), and shopping, shopping, shopping. First I needed groceries. Then I saw fun snacks for the car. Then I kept seeing cheap, cool toys for the car, so I made two identical bags for the girls. Between picking her up and bringing her back, that's about 8 hours. Then a trip to the beach will be about 4 or 5 hours in the car. A trip to the amusement park will be another 4 hours. As you can see, we're going to be spending a lot of time in the car.

I have a long list of fun things to do and I'm SO READY! Here's some ideas:
* Dutch Wonderland (amusement park)
* Beach
* Shopping/Playing at the mall
* Fireworks on July 4th
* Swimming at my mom's pool
* Smithsonians in DC (including a train ride)
* Maryland Science Center in Baltimore (including a train ride)
* Go see Cars 2 (hopefully in 3D)

Ah, this is gonna be great. I'll be posting daily for Hannah's mommy so you'll feel like you were with us.

Comments

Elisabeth said…
i/m glad you are taking her to the beach since we might not get to go this summer. we talked about going to see cars 2 tonight so i'll let you know if we do and she does not love fireworks so don't be surprised if she wants to watch them from the car!
Anonymous said…
Sounds like an awesome time!!!
jessicaday said…
I'm so glad you said that! Michael and I did NOT want to go see fireworks (there's lots of traffic), but we don't have to go if Hannah doesn't want to! :-) I think I'll go buy some sparklers instead.
Vicky said…
Sounds like you will need vacation after next week! :D Have fun!