Thanksgiving


I am hosting the Day family for Thanksgiving this year. That means lots of lists and things to do like cleaning, cooking, etc. I absolutely love it! If I could get a job planning things, or hosting things, I would do it. I LOVE being the host, I LOVE planning, I LOVE organizing. Not to mention being able to stay in my own bed and not having to drive anywhere! I will write in a few days after my awesome company goes home. I'm sure I will be saying what a great time we had. I always have a great time with the Days.

Comments

Vicky said…
I KNOW we will have a wonderful time together! We always do! See you soon!
jessicaday said…
It's been GREAT so far! The best EVER!
jessicaday said…
It was the BEST day. I could have freaked out when the turkey was done THREE HOURS EARLY, but we just went with it and ate at 1:00. The food was amazing and I worked very hard. Now I'm super tired.