Back to real life

Well, I had the most wonderful Thanksgiving this year. My sister-in-law, Jessica, came with her husband and son, and my parents-in-law came. The house was full and fun. We went sight seeing in DC too. It was all just so great.

Now that everyone has gone home, it's time to clean the house, eat like a woman on a diet, and kick up the exercise again. Fortunately I can chill and do all these things on my own time table since Kara is on vacation this week! :-) My mom was out of town for a lot of November, so they missed each other. When Kara started asking to go on a long vacation at Grandma's house again, they decided on this week. Translation: I am getting tons of rest and putting the house back in order. Not to mention probably a date or two with my hubby!

Comments

Kattrina said…
Glad you had a great Thanksgiving! Sounds like it went perfectly. Enjoy the time with the hubby! I'm finally get to see Twilight on Sunday - I have to wait an entire week!
jessicaday said…
I looks like you had a great Thanksgiving too. The pictures are beautiful! You'll love the movie - they stayed true to the book, which is all we could have asked for.
Vicky said…
Glad you can relax somewhat this week after all you went through this past week! :)