God is Working

Relatively speaking, Kara has had a good few days.  She felt awful (headache and nausea), and felt anxious.  But she is working hard and trying to combat the depression and anxiety.  I'm so proud of her.  Yesterday she did a puzzle with me for about an hour while we watched an old fun show.  We also went for a walk with Raven to the mailbox.









One afternoon I took Raven to my sister's house so the dogs could play and so we could all go for a walk.  Kara actually agreed to come with us!  She still didn't feel well, but her agreeing to go was huge.





My mom dropped off some groceries and brought Raven some toys - how sweet!  This football on a rope was played with by Christina's dogs for a bit, so it smells like them.  Raven wouldn't put it down for the whole walk with Michael and then some.  So cute!




PRAISE GOD for this:  When I called to see if the psychiatrist would be open next week (since Kara's meds aren't working for her), they said Kara's test results were in and they were able to switch her meds by sending the new ones straight to the pharmacy.  Yay!  And, yes, they will still be open next week.  I pray these work better than the old ones.  (She is going from Lexapro to Cymbalta.)

While at the pharmacy, I stocked up on
nausea meds.  Nausea has lived here long
enough!  I also picked up ensures since
Kara hasn't been eating enough.
I also got B6 and Unisom.
THEN, I called the therapist to see if there is anything she could do to talk to us over the phone and she was able to call us this afternoon.  40 minutes later, Kara and I both felt better.  She encouraged me to not let Kara out of every responsibility, but keeping it light is great.  So, Kara cleaned a litter box for me today and went for a walk with the dog while I made dinner.  Good for her!

It has been so pretty out.  We have had clouds and a few showers, but we have had some sun too.  This is how we enjoy the sunshine:


Not outside, but with the doors open.  :-)  Here is Michael praying over his dinner before we eat and watch a movie as a family.  We watched Outbreak with Dustin Hoffman.  lol!  Good timing, no?



I see You working, Lord.

Comments