Walmart Grocery Pickup

Y'all.

Today I used Walmart's grocery pickup for the first time.

I went online yesterday and placed my order.  This was easy for me since I had a list anyway.  Then I picked what day and time I wanted to pick up the groceries.  Then I picked them up - WITHOUT a pick up fee.

Seriously.

I just paid for the groceries (with a $35 minimum) like I was the one who shopped.  But I didn't have to!

The best part?  I didn't have to even get out of the car - I pulled up, used the app, and they brought the groceries to my trunk.

My life has changed.  Boy, I wish they had this service when Kara was a baby.  But I'm grateful for it now!

Comments

Vicky said…
I'm gonna have to try that! Did you do the order with the Walmart App?
jeday0323 said…
I like to order it on my computer, but I need the app to pick it up. I checked in with the app (which means when they sent me a text to say my order was ready, I clicked the link they gave me). They could use my phone's GPS to see when I would get there. When I arrived, I entered the parking spot number and car color and then they loaded everything in my trunk! I can't believe it's free!

I already have another order in for me to pick up tomorrow. :-D