Hi

It's been forever since I posted, but I have been having some fun!  I'm sure you saw on facebook that Vicky is here and we are having a blast.

Between the games, the shopping, the food, and the giggles, we love having her here.


The kitties have been showing off their skills.


And there was still time for coupon shopping.  All of this below was worth $72.90 at CVS (it costs $57.97 at Walmart), but I got it for $21.04 at CVS.  And I used a gift card, so it was all free.  :-)


We have been all about these beautiful full moon rises.  I'm afraid we didn't make the 6am moonset because....well, because 6am.  But watching it rise over the mountain in the east around dinner time, we are all about it.


We went to the women's conference yesterday and here are the ladies that sat at my table.  And today I have upped my makeup routine because I was disappointed with how my face looks in this picture.  The good news is some of the ladies don't look like they did in person too.



In the middle of all of that, I was diagnosed with plantar fasciitis and vertigo!  Let me say, my morning routine of one pill a day has turned into 6 pills first thing in the morning, 5 pills later, and more decongestants even later.  Whoa, I'm old.  All I need now is one of those pill organizers.

Happy Sunday!

Comments

Vicky said…
What a fun week I've had! Hard to believe it is all over already! Now, if I can just make it home without Michael's cold, that would be great! :D Love you all!