My family's visit, in a nutshell

I spent all day trying to upload pictures from my family's visit, but my internet couldn't handle it.  I finally gave up, 12 hours later, and will just put text up here.  All of the pictures are on Facebook anyway.

We had a great time.  As I said, you saw the photos, but we had fun:
 * RV-ing
 * surprising
 * eating
 * shooting
 * rocketing
 * footballing
 * birthday-ing
 * GilmoreGirls-ing
 * laughing
 * visiting
 * chilling
 * boating
 * (golfing)
 * turkey-ing

It was a great time and I am working hard not to think about just how far away July 4th is, when my family will all be here together again.

Thanks to my parents, sister and Tony, and Jake for driving all this way on a holiday week just to hang out with me (and each other).  <3

Comments

Unknown said…
I never saw pics on facebook!
jeday0323 said…
Oh no! My sister tagged me on all her pictures. Go to Christina Stewart Bracci and see if you can find the pictures.