Wednesday and Thursday

We moved horse lessons to Wednesday so we could go on a field trip Thursday.  Here is the gorgeous mustang, Bella, that Kara is riding these days.  She is absolutely stunning and I adore her.



Here they are together

Then after horse lessons we walked back to the house.  Our driveway was being paved and we couldn't drive on it.  I tried to drive alongside it on the dirt, but we had our first rain in weeks and the dirt is now mud.  And I got a little stuck.  I was able to get it back down the hill on the other side and put my car back on the cul de sac.




Look at that beautiful new pavement.
I kinda want to draw on it with chalk.

Our property next to our house.  Just waiting for Christina
to build a house.

Their view



Our house with a paved driveway



See my car way back there?

Thursday we went on a field trip with our friends Jessica, Emma Grace, and Macie.  We went to a cave where Native Americans (they call them Indians here) actually lived and we saw some of the artifacts they dug up there.

Kara looked so cute as we walked down
to the car.

This is us walking to the cave.  Isn't it beautiful?  It looks like Tennessee.  Probably because Tennessee was like 5 miles away.












Of course I didn't take any pictures actually in the cave.  That would have been too smart.

Magnolia trees are EVERYWHERE
here in Alabama.

Close up of the flower.

Kara and her buddies drew
this in the car on our way
home.


We hung out at the house after and I made a spaghetti
dinner and we tried to have a fire.
All the rain soaked the wood and it didn't happen.  But
we had so much fun anyway!

Comments

Unknown said…
Looks like a fun day!!!