New Kittens

Today's the day!  We got to go pick up the kittens.  They will be 9 weeks old tomorrow.

Kara was so excited she was practically
hyperventilating.  She said it was the
best day of her life.

What.  Is.  Happening?

Sweet baby

So freaked out

I love these little ones, even though I
don't want to.

Awwwwww

This one just let out a little, "mew" and
Kara melted from the cuteness.



I picked this one back up and it started to
fall asleep in my arms.  So we decided to
put them in their crate and let them rest.

They did not rest.  They investigated.




One is hiding under their little kitty bed and the other is back in Kara's arms.

One is a boy and one is a girl.  I'm not sure which is which - they are super fuzzy and I can't find what I need to find to tell me the answer.  The vet will clarify for us.  They don't have names yet, but I am rooting for Shadow and Midnight.

I hope they love Kara!

Comments