Movie Night at Church

Last night our church had a movie night on the lawn.  It was purely about fellowship and it was so much fun.  Kara found her friends, I found my friends, and Michael's friends found him.  :-)

Kara played with bubbles and took these pictures:



Normal sized bubble, boy in the background.
Looks like a giant bubble, but it isn't.

Then we ate.  Oh my goodness did we eat.  They brought in four different smokers filled with four different kinds of meat.  Whoa.  They were all amazing.  Then they brought out homemade ice cream!  I need to learn how to cook like THIS.

Here we are playing some more and watching the sun set so it'll be dark enough to watch the movie on this cool screen they set up.  (See the lake in the background?)





Movie time!  Kara left me and dragged her chair to go sit with her friends.  It's totally normal and that's what she should be doing, but it was the first time, so I needed to note that.  :-)

We watched Inside Out, which we have seen many times at home.  As her friends were called over one by one by their parents so they could head home, Kara decided to go home too.





What a fun night!

Comments