Dreaming of Spring

Today is March 1st and we're all so excited spring is around the corner. I love the first snowstorm - how we all "have" to stay inside in our pjs while the daddy's shovel and we all watch movies together. Then the second snowstorm hits and daddy has to go to work and I shovel and do laundry and stay home all day with a cooped up 4 year old and I don't like it as much. By now when it snows everyone just grumbles and can't wait for warmth. Yes, we're human and will complain soon enough that we don't like the rain. Then we will complain about the pollen. Then it will be too hot for us. Never satisfied, never satisfied. The weather was absolutely perfect last spring and I had a little photo shoot with Kara. This is one of my favorite pictures and is now my desktop as I dream of spring......

Comments

Vicky said…
GREAT angle on the picture! Nice desktop picture!