Calendars

Well, it's that time of year again to start thinking about Christmas gifts. The past few years I've made calendars with pictures of Kara in them for my mom, Michael's mom, and my sister. They take a lot of time and effort, but they're worth it because they're high quality and fairly priced. So, since I really want to get my Christmas shopping done and wrapped before December this year, I'm going to start working on the calendars now.
Around 1, I'll take a break to go on my job interview. I still can't believe I'm applying for a job!
Then when I get back we'll know more about Michael's boat - which is damaged so badly (due to hitting a large rock) it's leaking! The insurance guy is coming today to let us know what's up. *sigh* If it's not one thing, it's another. :-)

Comments

Kattrina said…
Good luck on the job interview!! I'm sure you'll do great.
Vicky said…
My comment to Michael yesterday was, "Welcome to the world of adults! It's always something!" Is this the church job you are still working on?