Hair

I don't know why, but this month I had an urge to color my hair.  I went into it saying the hair dresser could pick any color she wants.  She picked rose gold.  I had no idea what to expect, so I said SURE!

First she dyed it blonde.






Then she added the purple/pink.







Before: 

After:


Before:

After:

I thought it was bold, and couldn't really process what happened.  I just know my sister was there too and we all had a blast.  What fun girl stuff!

The next day I got my makeup on and tried to decide how I liked it.


It was cute, but I couldn't help but feel it looked a little trashy on me!  The pretty ladies on pinterest don't look trashy, but I wasn't liking it so much on me.  I gave it another day, then I texted the lady to see if I could come back for her to tone it down a little.  It was so confrontational for me!  So, I had a full on panic attack and was down for the count for most of the day.  The next morning, I went back and she was absolutely lovely about it and just wanted me to be happy.  Here is what it looks like now, still rose gold, but toned down:


Like my sister says, it's brown,
then pink, then blonde.

I like it so much more.  I can put it up and you can see most of the brown underneath:


 

But I like it down.  I am styling it a little differently and I really like that too.


Here are the side by sides:




Here's to trying something new!

I've already decided - in October, I want to go darker than my normal color.  :-) 

Comments

Vicky said…
I definitely like it toned down better! You go, girl! :D How does Michael like it?
jeday0323 said…
Thank you so much, Mom!

Oh, you know Michael. He has no opinion - he is just happy I'm happy. <3