PE Class and My Office

There is a new video or two up on our youtube channel.  Go check it out!

I decided to get a new office chair - the one I had before is from IKEA and isn't comfy enough for what I need.  Also, I really wanted to add some bookshelves to the homeschool room for lesson plans.  AND, Kara doesn't sit in the homeschool room with me much anymore, so I wanted to turn our furniture into a mega desk for me.  (Did you just think of that episode of The Office where Dwight made a mega desk?)

So, here is the before:


And here is the after, with my new chair:


I am loving this bookshelf.  Maybe I should paint it white.

The walls are still pretty bare in the homeschool room, but I prefer it that way because I want the room to stay flexible.  I love my mega desk!

Also, I can't remember if I mentioned it here, but Kara has stopped horse lessons.  We love, love, love the place we went and it was excellent physical therapy for Kara, but she was getting bored with it.  So, we are doing a PE class together.  So far we can only last about 15 minutes!  We have ridden bikes, walked in the woods, walked on our driveway, and tried aerobics.  I loved aerobics and did loads of it in my 20s and 30s.  Kara thinks it is torture and wants to do ANYTHING else.  lol!  On the list of PE in our future:  badminton, tennis, softball, basketball, swimming.  Lots and lots of swimming.

Here are some pics of our fun so far:





Yes, we have had all 4 seasons here in Alabama in just the past several weeks.  lol!

Comments