Doing great!

My surgery went so well!  I kept calm during the whole process of getting set for surgery. I also was given lots of meds to make sure the anesthesia didn’t make me sick.



They used surgical glue instead of stitches and I feel great. I am done using morphine and am on some pill pain killer. I really feel like my pain level is only a 4, but 9 hours later, I took another pain pill to stay ahead of it. 

The doc said my thyroid was twice the size of a normal thyroid. Just more confirmation for me that this was the right thing to do. 

All my vitals are great and I’m enjoying just chilling in my hospital room while people bring me stuff.   Dinner last night was delicious - chicken tenders and fries!

I am coming home Friday and I’m hoping they can take the drain out. I’ll keep ya posted!  For now I’ll just say this is a piece of cake!

Thank you for your prayers, im convinced that is what’s helping. Praise God!

Comments

Vicky said…
AMEN and Praise the Lord!!!