Spring Pics

Here are pictures and videos I never posted.  (Forgive me if I already did post them - I don't have a good memory.)

Brothers:



Here is Kara playing on the dirt by Christina and Tony's pond they are putting in.


Here are some recipes I have been loving:

Beef Stroganoff 

Tortellini soup

I make this ALL THE TIME.  This is a good
copycat for Michael's favorite Olive Garden
soup - chicken with gnocchi.




Here are some of my favorite Bible verses.  These each took their turn as my phone background.







Science Experiment




My parents house under construction a few months ago.


More recently, Kara is doing carpet angels on their fresh, soft carpet.


Kitty in a box!  So cute!





Horse lessons:



Kara had her last three baby teeth removed.  Praise God that is over!  Those last three needed to come out, but weren't loose.  She was brave and strong and had no pain after whatsoever.  In her defense, the roots were 99% dissolved.


Michael is working on an engineering project with Kara - they are adding a weed eater attachment to the deck of his riding lawn mower.



Pictures around town.




And the last one:



Michael came down with the flu a few weeks ago.  He was so, so sick.  Fever, chills, stuffy nose, cough, dizziness (almost fainting), etc.  It was awful.  I woke up one night to him shivering!  I felt so terribly for him.  A few days later Kara started getting sick and I thought, "here we go."  Nope, just a cold.  She was tired one day.  Other than that, she felt great!  Ah, to be 11.

Comments