Christina's Birthday

Christina likes to celebrate things ON THE DAY.  She doesn't like Christmas on December 15th, she doesn't like Thanksgiving in October.  She likes the special day to be celebrated on that special day.  Living so far away, we usually can't make that happen.  But her birthday is her day.  So we all drove up to Maryland.  While we were there, I took advantage of that and saw several of our friends.  I have shockingly little pictures!  I was trying to be in the moment, instead of behind a camera.  All the pictures I have my mom took.  And the ones with Stephanie's kids were taken by Stephanie.

We saw Lara, Stephanie, and spent time with my family.  Here is what I have:

Hiking with Grandma at Grandma's
campsite.

It's 2017.  We can't help but be on our
electronics all at once sometime.  :-)

For Christina's birthday, she wanted to go to a Japanese steakhouse.  We grew up loving Japanese food since we lived in Japan for a while and mom learned some of their recipes.  Kara had never been.  She was MESMERIZED.  She said she was figuring out the physics behind all the flipping of food and utensils.  lol.  I love that kid.

Christina's bestie (she came to FL with us)
and her husband.

She was all about the fried rice and the
mushrooms.  She had a little chicken too.

The three girls.



Cake!

"What kind of cake is it?"


Daring each other to taste a lime.

At the movies.


Playing nerf guns.  Kara is dead (but giggling).


Scooters.

With their puppy Ruby.

Fun in the RV:





It was a fun trip, but it is fun to be home.  I DO, however, already have plane tickets to visit my sister again.  I just can't stay away from her!

Happy birthday, baby sister.

Comments