What we're up to

I went strolling through my photos to find something to write about.  

I found some more issues from my accident back in July.  My tooth was chipped:


See the notch out of the middle of the tooth I'm pointing to?

They x rayed it and everything is fine.  They said it may have just cracked during the accident and it finally broke off more recently, which is why I didn't really notice it.  You know my chin was hit very hard.  This is a picture of where my eye tooth hits the chipped tooth when knocked aside.  Yep.  Hits dead on.

This is today after they filed down my
tooth.  See how that top one hits that one
I'm pointing to?

I'm glad it just needed to be filed down and I'm good to go.  AND insurance paid for all of this appointment.

Also, my other elbow has been hurting for like six weeks.  I didn't think it was from the accident because it's the other elbow, but I think a muscle was torn or pulled while being loaded into the ambulance or something.  I noticed the pain when I stopped taking pain medicine about a month after the accident.  I was hoping it would lessen or something, but six weeks later, it's still the same.  I went to the doctor and got a bunch of meds and this brace.  Not attractive, but it's helping.



I happened to be at the GYN, where you pee in a cup for every visit, and they found I have a UTI, which has been completely symptom-less. How weird!  But, I am on a ton of medicine right now - the UTI added antibiotics.  What a weird week.

We're still doing school.  The kitties are even more affectionate, which is so sweet.

We found this baby lizard (there are so many around the
house!) and we saved it from the cats.  Don't worry,
the lid has air holes in it.

Shiloh is sitting with Kara like a little teddy bear.

They love playing with the pens and pencils.  I find them
under the patio furniture all the time.
Look how cute.  Shadow, you are distracting us.

They're fighting on top of the books.  I love
how I got both their mouths open in this
picture.  They love playing.

They make a mess, then leave.  They're
lucky they're so cute!

Speaking of cute, when they bury their
faces in us, it's the sweetest thing!

After lunch it's too hot to do school outside, so while
sitting in the homeschool room, we saw this stick
bug in the window.  He was so cool!

Kara still has horse lessons.  She grew again, so she's up on those tip toes even more often, so riding horses has been so good for her.

We love Bella.  Isn't she pretty?

Michael's company sends out presents every so often.  This time we got a barbecue set with sauce.  Isn't that nice?



I got my hair cut.  I was down to my waist, which was way too long.  So, this is 8-10 inches shorter.  It's a little shorter than I wanted, but my hair grows so fast it's fine with me.



Kara received a super cool package in the mail from Uncle Tony.  It has geodes for her to break open, sharks teeth, and awesome rocks to be polished in her very own rock polisher!  We just got the first set of rocks started today, so they'll be ready in 3-4 weeks.



We are SO excited Michael's parents are coming.  It's all we can think about and all we can talk about.  I'll have fun pictures for you soon!!

Comments

Vicky said…
I think those "stick" bugs are called walking sticks, LOL! Pretty original if you ask me! I'm sure there is some gigantic scientific name! Sounds like a project for Kara to look into! :D Can't wait to see you all!