Visitors

We had plans for more visitors to come, but they are two of my best friends.  So, we all decided to keep the same dates and they would just take care of me when they came instead of me playing host.  We've all known each other way too long to worry about formalities.

So, this past weekend Lara and her family came.  Here are some pictures.

The only time the girls sat still was to
watch a SpongeBob.

Kara isn't an affectionate girl, but when she feels like she wants to love on someone, she doesn't just put her arm around them.  It's like she doesn't know how to do that.  So, here she is, loving on Emily by sitting on her lap and crushing her.  :-)




Michael took them out on the boat.  Lara and James went
with Jacob, their little guy.  I stayed behind and watched
a movie with the big girls.

Lara and I with our view in the background

You can't visit Alabama without shooting some guns.




Tonight Stephanie and her family arrives.  Pictures to come!

Comments