Fun Vacation Days

Here are some fun pictures of the awesome vacation we had with my family.

Shopping with my mom.  $300 worth of jewelry for less
than $50.  Score!

We ended up playing this inside because it's so hot outside.

We all shot lots and lots of guns.

Our fireworks.  Not allowed in MD, but
allowed in AL.  <3  Love.

This girl.

This man.  Be still my heart.

Hunting for lizards and frogs and toads.  I love these three.


...and lots and lots and lots of shooting.  :-)




Our fireworks in the front yard.  This was SO COOL.

The town's fireworks, from our front porch.

Tree frogs hanging around during
our evening fires
It was magical.  I have more pictures for you coming up.  We had THE BEST TIME.  I cooked when I felt like it and everyone loved my food.  I picked up food from restaurants when I didn't want to cook and everyone loved that too!  So easy.

We had so much fun.  I am SO SAD it's over already.  I can't wait for the day that Christina and Tony live here and that can be our normal life.  It will be years and years from now though.

Comments

Vicky said…
I can't get over how much Michael looks like my brother!
jeday0323 said…
You have to show me a picture. I only met him once!
Vicky said…
I'll have to see if I can find one!