I'm coming back


After a year of not blogging (since my mom is home for good, now that my aunt has passed), I've decided to start blogging again. I absolutely love reading my mother-in-law's blog AND my sister-in-law's blog, so I wondered if they would like to see what we're up to also. We're going on vacation soon, so I won't do much for a week or so, but I'm gearing up to come back.
Here is a picture of Kara next to her wall art collage. She is three years old now and still the apple of our eye. She completes mine and Michael's happy little family of three.

Comments

Elisabeth said…
when did she do that?! Finally, doing something bad like my kids!! =)
jessicaday said…
These are the bendy, sticky things that she's supposed to trace letters with. She prefers to put them on the wall, table, or brick fireplace instead of the cool letters! I don't mind though because they don't leave a mark.
Elisabeth said…
Ha! It really looks like crayon!