My New Hobby

 I haven't posted in over a year.  Mostly because life things have been pretty rough.  But I'm not here to talk about that today.  Today I want to share my new hobby.  I have a teenager who will be moving out in a few years.  Yes, 18 is still 3 years away, but I thought it would be fun to start hunting for things for a first home.  That way I have plenty of time to find good stuff.  I have been given free rein to get whatever I want.  Today I started.  :-)


Trash cans


Two pans, a heavy green bowl, napkin holder, two blue cereal bowls, a gray bin


Cooking utensils and a cheese grater


Two big storage bowls with lids, two wooden bowls, and giant black bowl, and a wall shelf



Three storage baskets and a platter


And I couldn't leave without a toy for my little nephew.




I mean, wouldn't you do anything for this little Pookie Pook?

At the end of the day, I only spent $40.  

I wonder what goodies I'll find next.  :-)

Comments

Vicky said…
YAY! You are alive and well! ;)
It makes me sad to think of how my grandbabies are not babies any more and are close to beginning life as adults! Makes me want to cry, but I'm sure I'm not alone in that!
Love you!