Spring Warming

We had such a warm start to February.  Here I am in shorts because the day ended up being 86 degrees!




My sister had a lot of errands to run the other day, so she texted me and asked if I wanted to tag along.  That answer was a definite yes!  One of the things she needed to do was go to the dermatologist.  We waited in the waiting room for quite some time, so I took this picture of us.  It was the end of the day and our makeup was sweated off (mostly mine!), so I used this filter (the wall behind us was actually white), and we look good!


Meanwhile, life with the kitties is great.  Here is a picture of Shadow finishing off the last drop of coffee.  lol!


Here he is learning KonMari on Netflix with me.  It's a show about tidying your house.  While my house is tidy, I enjoy watching other's people's houses and lives transform.  So does Shadow.



My February has been fabulous so far.  Trees are blooming, daffodils are up and blooming.  Spring is a wonderful time.  I hope your February has been wonderful so far as well!

Comments